When accidents or illness occur at events, Mosaic Medical team can prevent further harm and help save lives, we will provide the first line of emergency treatment. Mosaic Medical staff are selected from the best applicants, who still work within the Ambulance/Hospital environment. We will supply staff who are not only well trained and experienced but understand the way events work and treat everyone as if the patients were their own relative.
As a provider of event medical cover our on-site provision at events and festivals across the UK is unrivalled, and no event is too small, we will travel anywhere to help you. Mosaic Medical’s support will be tailored to the needs of your event with a full comprehensive risk assessment completed prior to event to make sure all areas are covered.
We can supply the following:
- Qualified First Aiders
- First Person on scene
- Emergency Medical Technicians (IHCD)
- 999 Equipped Ambulances, Response cars, 4×4 off road vehicles,
- Motorcycles, Covert cars
- Mobile treatment centres
- Airwave radio communication
- All staff hold a current enhanced DBS
- ID badges, and uniformed staff at all times
- All staff will use their clinical knowledge and use appropriate equipment/medication when required following local guidelines
Mosaic Medical can cover any size event from a single Medic to a full Medical team, we can liaise with the council and NHS emergency planning officers to make sure your event operates safely. At every event our team will have access to high quality equipment, including a defibrillator and heart monitors. Our modern fleet of ambulances are fully stocked with life-saving equipment and maintained to high standards.
We can help cover:
- Sports events
- Outdoor activities
- TV/Film set (one day to months away)
- Private functions
- School fetes
- Team building
- Music concert
- VIP uniformed staff if requested
- All other events within the UK and abroad if required
Mosaic Medical staff are qualified health professionals from all disciplines in their field of medical experience. Our Paramedics, Technicians and First responders have the skills and experience second to none, our team excel in the challenging environment they work in.